Friday, April 15, 2011

And I am back

I clearly, very distinctly remember this one: I was probably working on something, sitting in my room, at my home in India somewhere about one year back. And for some reason, I started reading a senior's blog who was doing his MS in US back then. I had just started getting my applications results and I still didn't know which school I was finally going to enter few months later. Anyways, I was reading his blog and (obviously) started thinking about "I could be writing my next post sitting in US".

I am writing this post sitting in my room and I am in US today. And this is that next post. I think it is important to mention here that this feeling is NOT just about being in "US" or doing "MS". It has a lot more to do with a lot of things other than all this."
Anyone who has ever seen a dream turning into reality would know what I mean.

I am back. Stay tuned!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment