Thursday, June 25, 2009

And it gets rolling..Now..

Hello World!
For my belief in the significance of a firm bedrock in any form of understanding, here's what I'd begin my blog with.

First things first : Definitions
1. Inspiques : "Inspi" , which is a short for inspiration, and which is the English translation of my real name in hindi, is concatenated with another word in english, "Piques",therefore INSPIQUES. The name suggests, that I am here to pique you, your mind but the tricky part is to stick to just the one meaning i intend to hold on to ;)
I am not much of a blogging person, i mean i prefer talking stuff to people close to me in the real world than loading text up here in the virtual one. so what you can probably expect here is random assorted stuff, sheer thoughts, maybe few implemented ones and well experiences too. As from my end, I'd try and keep this blog updated with stuff that belongs here.

2. Hello World : This one's quite expedient a title here helping you acquaint with the stream of work i am into as I put my first post up here :) . For those who do not get the jot, I am plainly referring to the fact that this is my very first post along with the fact that, coming from computer science background, i am familiarized with programming nomenclature.(well ya you may call it show off too but then i like it this way as i have always liked beginning languages practice work with displaying these two words on the screen :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment